Special blend coffee called Renegade. Black Drip Coffee
Enter the challenge and find creative ways to use Black Drip Coffee. Get clever with your creations
Sign up will begin September 19th To Oct 1.
Entry Fee is $10. will pay day of sign in.
Grand Prize is $300. We will generate more internet buzz, media coverage, likes, shares and comments on social media platforms around your brand. Yes, it is way more exciting than it sounds.
2nd place is Merchandise. New partnerships within your industry, maybe other industries as well.
3rd place is a Black Drip Coffee bundle pack!
Grand Prize might go up higher so enter early!
Rules be creative!
There will be 6 judges so please have 6 plates or 6 products. The judges are definitely good at what they are doing!
Judging will be absolutely unbiased manner: As a judge, they will closely watch on whether the objective of the contest is been fulfilled or not. They will let go of any personal opinions while giving a score to entry.
1. A fresh point of view: Copying an idea is easy but coming up with something original and fresh is a challenge. While judging an entry, special attention will be made towards the point of view of the entry.
2. Creativity and Originality: One of the most important points of all, an entry should be two things — creative and original. A creative and original idea grab attention in ways you would never have thought of!
3. The clarity in the thought process: If a judge likes an entry, they must ask themselves this question — did the contestant have clarity in his or her thoughts while taking part in this contest? Will a third person be able to understand what the contestant is trying to imply with the use of entry?
4. Visual appeal: We all know the importance of something that is visually appealing, for it has the potential to attract attention. Who knows, it could get viral on the internet and spread brand awareness beyond what you or the sponsors had thought!
5. Compelling idea: How would you judge the entry? Visual appeal and quality are a few parameters but most importantly, is the idea compelling enough? If the person judging the entry were to think from a third person’s point of view, would they be impressed?
6. Brand recall ability: If we have not already stressed enough on the need for brand awareness, here is just another gentle reminder. Brand recall ability is a must when it comes to the judgment process. The entry should be in line with the brand values.(Using Black Drip Coffee)Remember to focus on the fact that brand recall is the best way to win competition.
7. Adherence to the theme:Please stick to theme as stated in the terms and conditions of the contest.
Mark your calendar’s October 1st at the Rosterie Cafe off Southwest Trafficway.